Book a time at our tranquil facility for massage, facials, and skin treatments.
Upon reopening we will continue to provide the following steps to ensure a safe and healthy experience:
1) Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments have always been disinfected/sterilized/sanitized between client services. We will add additional disinfectants practices to shared surfaces such as to door knobs, bathroom fixtures, and concierge counter throughout the day.
2) Cleansing wipes and alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be made available to not only are staff but clients as well.
3) While we do love our many loyal and dedicated clients we will discourage handshakes and hugs to keep us safe.
For our clients:
1) Listen to your body. If you are not feeling well please stay home. This is to not only keep you safe but our valuable staff.
2) You may want to consider taking the precautions year round that you would only think about during the flu season.
3) If you are experiencing severe anxiety about the situation you may want to take a break from the media and wait till you feel comfortable. This to shall pass and when it does we will continue the affordable services that will help you relax mentally and physically.
Health and safety has always been our #1 priority. These steps, along with your personal cautiousness will help Essentials Spa and Salon play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
Please let us know if you have any questions and remember we are always here for you!
Your Essentials Team
We sell Gift Cards!
Essentials gift cards are luxurious, affordable, always in style, always the right size and color!
You can purchase a gift card for ANY denomination, and they can be used on ANY service or product.
We are currently not accepting gift cards from other Essentials locations. If you're unsure if OUR gift cards will be honored at another location, it is best to call them and make sure.